Cash, Zane, and Cade

Monday, February 7, 2011

Being Fair

Greetings from Austin, Texas! It's another fun filled day in the land of triplets. First and foremost, we are trying to win a contest and we need your help. Mollie Kendall is a really good photographer from here in Austin, and she is running a photo contest on her Facebook Page. Naturally, we entered a picture of the boys that Carrie took here at the house.

To Vote you need to do four things.

1. Have a Facebook Account

2. Go To Mollie Kendall Photography on Facebook which is right here: Mollie Kendall Photography

3. Click on "LIKE" You must "LIKE" the Mollie Kendall Photography Page First.

4. After you do that, go to this link, which is the link to our photo and click "LIKE": Krug Triplets

That's it. It's a straight up popularity contest, and we want to win. If we win, we get a free photo session with Mollie and free photos. It's all about winning, and Carrie and I are very competitive. There is no way we can lose with our people behind us.

After you do this, post this link on your own Facebook page and encourage your friends to vote for us also.

Diaper Derby Contest

We thank you for your vote. The thing is, right now we are almost 100 votes behind the leader. They got off to a fast start when the contest started yesterday. I know that my people won't let me down. They can't beat us. Period.

What's been going on around here? Well, mainly it's all about feeling guilty about which boy is getting the most attention. At least for me anyway. I always worry about how much time I spend with each one. Say I'm holding one on the couch and another boy is in his jump jump and Carrie has the other. Well, the boy in his jump jump starts looking forlornly at me. I then feel all guilty and try to hold two at a time. Or, in the morning I try to rotate who gets up first and who gets their bottle first ect ect. It's tough, because you always think that one baby is probably feeling like he is getting the shaft. I also feel guilty that the dog is lonely. I guess this is just how my life is going to pan out. A feeling of constant guilt that someone is not getting enough of my attention.

The boys are doing more and more things everyday which makes it fun. They are grabbing at things and smacking things, including each other. The other day I was feeding the boys green beans. Carrie makes her own baby food and she tried green beans. Well, they ate them, because they will eat anything that doesn't eat them first, but you could tell they weren't big green bean fans. As I was spoon feeding cash, he jumped up in his chair and knocked the jar of green beans out of my hand and onto the floor. He then settled back into his chair and looked at me like, "What do you think of that?".

Here in Austin, the weather has been pretty strange. One day we were back down at Town Lake and this was happening.



Oops. I forgot Tess. She was there too.



This was Austin, Texas on that day. Here is a photo I snapped looking into town from the South. It was around 75 degrees and as you can see there wasn't a cloud in the sky. What a beautiful day.

The very next day this photo was taken by a guy named Stanford E. Moore. I think this photo is absolutely beautiful. This was taken looking west from some building downtown, I believe from the angle that it may have been the Holiday Inn Town Lake right beside the lake. I'm not sure where it was taken from, but we were down to around 15 degrees that day. It NEVER gets that cold here, but it sure made for an excellent photo.

This made things interesting around the house. Carrie took this photo right outside our front door.

Oops. I forgot. Tess was there too.

That's snow. That's snow in Austin, Texas. That's not normal. What to do? Well, for one thing, you can hang out on the mat and flop around while staring and yelling at your brothers.

This passes a little bit of time. If you are really brave you can head off the mat like little Cash here has decided to do. He is pretty impressed with himself.


Apparently, it's always fun to be a slobber bucket. The boys are in some stage of teething. We can't decide. They don't have any teeth yet, but they are always drooling. It's a constant battle to keep clothes dry. They think it's funny, and now they have taken up spitting. This is Cade.


They also all have bib overalls. They are pretty pumped about this. Dressing them up is like putting clothes on a monkey, but they look pretty cool when it's all done. It takes me quite a while to get them ready. Carrie is a lot faster at it. They just laugh at me and kick their legs when I'm trying to put their pants on. They think it's funny to watch the old man struggle. Well, I guarantee you that the old man is going to have the last laugh when I'm watching them struggle to mow the lawn using only scissors. Paybacks are hell boys. By the way, wait until one of you is hanging out with a girl at the house. I'm going to be in the other room screaming bloody murder.



Usually she is behind the camera, but every now and then I talk her into a photo with her boys. Here is a really good one of Carrie and her lumberjacks.



Anyway, please go vote in the contest. Carrie will not be defeated. Period. We CANNOT LOSE! Please help. We realize there are two wars going on and a lot of starving people in the world, but this cause is worthy of your best efforts. Thank You!

P.S. See I wasn't fair. You got Cash and Cade by themselves. What about little boy Zane? Well, here is.


Oops. Tess likes Zane too.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just finished catching up on your blog -- love reading your comments and seeing all the neat pictures of your darling boys! Know it's soooo much work, but enjoy these wonderful days. Betty & Dean

Post a Comment